The Griffin Resistance 22M is a 22lr suppressor that is constructed of aluminum. Weighing in at only 4.9 ounces, with a length of 4.75 inches, this Griffin suppressor is built to be low profile while still providing excellent noise reduction. The Griffin Resistance 22M is also user-serviceable using Griffin Armament’s parented HEDP™ baffle stack so cleaning is a breeze, even with dirty 22 ammo.
One giant cherry on top of this already sweet suppressor is that the Resistance 22M allows for a wide variety of mounting options beyond the included 1/2×28 direct thread adapter and is rated up to .223 Remington. Engineered to accept the Griffin 3-lug kit and Taper Mount interfaces (sold separately), your options for host firearms are virtually endless for this versatile rimfire suppressor. The fun truly never stops.
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Length: 4.75”
- Diameter: 1.375”
- Build Materials: 7075T6 Al construction
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodize finish
- Patented HEDP™ baffle stack
What’s In The Box
- 1/2×28 direct thread adapter
- Revolution wrench
- 2″ fender washer (Front cap tool)
- 3/16″ thick neoprene rubber wipe
- User Manual
- Microfiber pouch
- NOTE: 3-Lug Kit and Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield as well as Griffin Taper Mounts are sold separately.